Kitchen Safety
An Electrical cord can reach temperatures of 800 degrees

A gas flame can go over 2,000 degrees

Your dish towel or pot holder can catch fire at 400 degrees

Loose shirt sleeves or bathrobes can catch fire easily,  always wear snug fitting sleeves when cooking

Never leave cooking food unattended

Keep exhaust hood and duct over stove clean

KEEP a Fire Extinguisher mounted nearby

Be careful with young children when in the kitchen

Keep all pot handles turned toward the back of the stove

NEVER pour water on a Grease Fire - Turn off stove and Cover with a cover pan