20. March 613:28Double Damn Rd – Susq. Twp Dispatched for a vehicle accident with injuries E501 responded. On scene found one vehicle on its side into a wooded area. Traffic control provided, patient transported by EMS.
21. March 2108:56Mooscreek Rd – Susq Twp Dispatched for a vehicle accident vehicle into a pole, pole sheared. E501 responded on scene found no one around the vehicle, notified Penelec, traffic control provided until Penelec arrived on scene.
22. March 2313:00Clymer Fire St. – Clymer Borough Dispatched for a stand by into Indiana St. 150 (Clymer). Advised Cambria and St.150 could not cover due to being down an engine.
23. March 2313:35 Philadelphia Ave. – N. Cambria Dispatched for a fuel spill called in by 50 3rd assistants, E501 and U503 responded. On scene found fuel oil coming out of ground from underground tanks running down road into storm drain. Storm drain was secured with pigs and pads, booms also placed at point of entry of the creek. Cambria County EMA and DEP responded to the scene, underground tanks pumped out by Oil Company.
24. March 2612:46Joseph St. – N.Cambria Dispatched for a fire alarm at N.Cambria Middle School. E501, T502 and U503 responded and cancelled by 50 Chief on scene, reporting accidental due to construction being done.
25. March 2818:16Coleman St. – Hastings Dispatched E501 due for a working garage fire district 55. E501 on scene staged in alley behind residence, SCBA personnel to the scene for vertical ventilation and overhaul.
26. March 2914:44Shawna Rd – Susq. Twp Dispatched for fuel oil on the roadway caused by Hoover Gas and Oil truck leaking. E501 and U503 responded, personnel spread oil dry on the spill.
27. March 2917:25Bigler at 38th St. – N.Cambria Dispatched to assist an oversized load. E501 and U503 responded, provided traffic control and assisted with lifting wires at traffic light.
28. April 615:58Philadelphia Ave. – N.Cambria Dispatched for a brush fire. E501 responded and cancelled in route by 50 Chief on scene reporting fire out.
29. April 823:04Greenwich Rd. – Susq. Twp Dispatched for a vehicle accident. E501 and U503 responded; on scene found one vehicle on its side into a wooded area no one around vehicle. Battery disconnected, scene secure. All units returned after contacting PSP.
30. April 909:07Double Damn Rd. – Susq. Twp Dispatched for a vehicle accident with injuries. E501 responded on scene found two vehicles one into a culvert and one into a pole. All patients refused EMS treatment and both vehicles were drivable
31. April 1214:41Plattsville Hill – Susq. Twp Dispatched for a tree down. 50 assistant 2 and 3 direct held all units in station. Assistants found small tree on roadway and removed it.
32. April 1800:46Joseph St. – N.Cambria Dispatched for a fire alarm at the N.Cambria Middle School. E501 responded and cancelled in route by 50 Chief on scene reporting accidental due to construction.
33. April 2001:16Shawna Rd – Susq. Twp Dispatched for a vehicle accident with injuries. E501 and U503 responded and found one 2 vehicles one-passenger car and one tractor-trailer involved. Provided traffic control and cleanup of fluids on roadway. One patient refused EMS treatment.
34. April 2114:20Ivy St. – N.Cambria Dispatched for odor investigation outside the structure. E501 responded and found homeowner had already contacted Gas Company and shut off tank. Cause determined to be blow off from tank being over filled. Checked with homeowner to see if had any odor inside the structure and he stated no.
35. May 410:40Lester Ave. – N.Cambria Dispatched for a brush fire. E501, T502, and U503 responded, also assisted by Stations 55, 58 and 59. Fire was fought from three different locations and contained to approximately 3 acres.
36. May 600:06Philadelphia Ave – N.Cambria Dispatched for an odor investigation outside the structure at the Foliage Restaurant. E501 responded and found bleed off valves of 3 of 4 tanks open. Tanks were filled the prior day. Personnel closed bleed off valves. Cambria to notified Gas Company of their mistake.
37. May 701:49Spring Rd – Elder Twp Dispatched T502 due for a working structure fire district 55. T502 and U503 responded. T502 staged no water used, SCBA personnel to the scene to assist with salvage and overhaul.
38. May 713:43Bigler Ave 39th St. – N.Cambria Dispatched for a major fuel spill at Sheetz. E501 and U503 responded to find gasoline spilled from pumps entered the storm drains. Flushed the drain with tide and water.
39. May 715:29Barr Ave. – N.Cambria Dispatched to assist police with wires down. E501 responded, on scene found that Tractor-trailer had pulled down 2 phone lines and was lying on the roadway. Removed line from the roadway.
40. May 721:30Rock Run – Chest Twp Dispatched T502 due for a brush fire at Rock Run fire district 62. T502 and U503 responded. On scene T502 shuttled 3 loads of water to various apparatus, personnel for U503 staged with manpower.
41. May 911:59Deveaux St. – W.Carroll Twp Dispatched T502 due for a brush fire district 58. Tanker 502 and U503 responded and cancelled in route by 58 Chief.
42. May 1017:09Crawford Ave –N.Cambria Dispatched to assist police with a fuel spill. E501 and U503 responded, on scene found fuel on the roadway. Personnel used oil dry to secure the scene.
43. May 1111:47Lovell Ave – N.Cambria Dispatched to assist EMS with a forcible entry. E501 responded EMS and PD on scene, medical emergency alarm going off. Personnel made entry through a window and found that no one was home. Alarm reset by EMS.
44. May 1303:07School Bus Rd – Susq. Twp Dispatched to set up a landing zone for a vehicle accident with entrapment, assisting St. 55. E501 and U503 responded set up landing zone in a grass field at Carpinello and School Bus Rd.
45. May 1410:12Grace St. – Susq Twp Dispatched for a brush fire now out. TN502 and U503 responded on scene found approximately 1 acre burned. Personnel extinguished several hot spots.
46. May 20, 2007 06:05 Hillsdale, Montgomery Twp - Indiana County
Dispatched to assist station 540 with E501 and TN502 for a working structure fire. On scene pack personnel to the scene to assist with extinguishment, TN502 used for tanker shuttle.
47. May 23 14:22 Snake Rd – Elder Twp.
Dispatched E501 and manpower due assisting station 55 with a trash fire. On scene personnel helped to extinguish a large amount of garbage that was on fire.
48. May 25 20:14 Grace St. – Susq. Twp.
Dispatched for a tree down blocking the roadway. U503 responded and cancelled by 50 assistant 3 on scene tree had been removed prior to Fire Company’s arrival.
49. May 26 17:07 Crawford Ave – N. Cambria
Dispatched E501 due assisting station 58 for a fire alarm at Crawford Commons. E501 responded and was cancelled in route by 58 captain.
50. May 26 22:39 Bears Rd. – Susq. Twp.
Dispatched E501 due to assist station 55 for a vehicle accident with entrapment. On scene personnel assisted with set up of tools and extrication of patient.
51. May 27 10:44 Crawford Ave. – N. Cambria
Dispatched E501 due assisting station 58 for a smoke detector activation. Per
58 Chief all 50 units were held in station and later released.
52. May 28 11:28 Crawford Ave. – N.Cambria
Dispatched for a vehicle accident with injuries. E501 and U503 responded. On scene 4 patients one with minor confinement. Jaws used for a door pop. All patients transported by EMS 50 personnel handled traffic control until vehicles were removed from roadway.
53. June 1 16:02 St.Marys – N.Cambria
Dispatched for a vehicle accident with entrapment. E501, U503 and R554 responded. On scene one vehicle hit a light pole one person entrapped. Jaws used for extrication of patient. Patient transported by EMS. Fire personnel removed light pole and cleaned area of glass and fluids.
54. June 8 23:00 Mary St. – Susq. Twp.
Dispatched to assist police with a search detail. E501 and U503 responded and cancelled upon arriving on scene.
55. June 8 23:33 Stifflertown Rd. – Burnside Twp.
Dispatched to assist St.520 with a structure fire. E501, T502, and U503 responded. On scene fully involved two-story brick structure, 50 personnel assisted with exterior attack using 1-½ lines from T502. Building collapse, assisted putting out hot spots all 50 units cleared.
56. June 12 16:42 Bigler Ave. – N. Cambria
Dispatched for wires down as a result of a tractor-trailer. E501 responded and cancelled by 50 chief on scene advising Penelec already taking care of the incident.
57. June 15 20:35 Mary St. (Pickle Farm) Susq. Twp,
Dispatched for a vehicle fire. E501, U503 and several 4 wheel drives responded. On scene found that vehicle was in a large wooded area. St. 520 was dispatched to assist with locating vehicle from a different access. After an extended search vehicle was found and extinguished with extinguishers and Indian tanks due to the terrain, no access was available for rigs.
58. June 18 11:40 2nd Ave. – Hastings
Dispatched E501 due to assist St. 55 with a propane tank leaking. E501 laid 5” and SCBA personnel checked surrounding area with meters.
59. June 25 10:45 Melrose Place – N.Cambria
Dispatched for a odor investigation outside the structure. E501 responded and found that homeowners tanks were empty causing the smell of propane. Residence was checked with meter, nothing found.
60. June 26 13:03 Hillsdale Rd. – N.Cambria
Dispatched to assist St 540 with manpower for mop up of a structure fire. U503 responded and assisted with mop up.
61. June 28 20:47 Old Miller Rd.-Susq. Twp.
Dispatched for a rubbish fire. E501 responded and cancelled by 50 assistant 3 on scene reporting fire out.
62. June 29 15:24 Maple Ave.-N.Cambria
Dispatched for a vehicle leaking fuel. U503 responded found a small amount of gasoline on roadway vehicle gone. Absorbent used to clean spill.
63. July 5 15:28 Bigler Ave.-N.Cambria
Dispatched to assist St.58 with a structure fire. E501 and U503 responded. On scene E501 laid line from E582 to hydrant. Pack personnel assisted with interior operations. Fire out upon arrival, check for extension, overhaul completed
64. July 6 19:37 Maderia Ave.-N.Cambria
Dispatched for odor investigation outside structure. E501 responded found leak in propane line coming from tank to house. Tank shut off area inside and outside structure metered with no readings. Personnel on scene until gas company arrived.
65. July 18 21:15 Bigler Ave-N.Cambria
Dispatched to assist police with a tractor-trailer into sheetz sign. E501 and U503 responded. U503 assisted with traffic control, E501 and personnel used cutters to cut support beams from underneath trailer to free it from sign.
66. July 20 18:11 Shawna Rd-Susq. Twp.
Dispatched to assist police with traffic control for a disabled vehicle. E501 and U503 responded and
provided traffic control untill vehicle was removed from roadway.
67. July 28 09:05 Main St. – Susq. Twp.
Dispatched to assist St. 520 for a vehicle accident with entrapment. E501 and U503 responded. EMS personnel extricated patient prior to arrival.
68. July 28 15:19 3rd Ave. – Hastings Borough
Dispatched E501 due for a working structure fire assist St.55. On scene single-family dwelling kitchen fire. Assisted with interior attack with CAFS line and ventilation.
69. August 8 02:56 Campbell Ave – Northern Cambria
Dispatched E501 due for a working structure assist St.58. On scene 3 story brick structure, with heavy fire on A side roof. SCBA personnel to scene to assist with interior attack, E501 reverse lay from snorkel 583, E501 then hit a second hydrant layed to scene. One 1-¾ CAFS line pulled for back up line. Knockdown was made crews assisted with salvage and overhaul.
70. August 15 23:41 Cole Rd. - West Carroll Twp.
Dispatched E501 and T502 due for a working structure fire assisting St.51. On scene T502 fed engine from St.51, E501 not needed returned to station available.
71. August 20 16:15 Ridge Rd. – Barr Twp.
Dispatched R504 (1st call) due for a vehicle accident with entrapment. Per 59 IC tools not needed. U503 provided traffic control at the intersection of Ridge Rd. and Nicktown Hill Rd. R504 returned to station available. 72. August 2110:4824th and Bigler - Northern Cambria
Dispatched E501 due assist St.58 with a vehicle fire endangering a structure. All 50 units cancelled
enroute by 58 chief.
73. August 2312:34Farrell Rd – Barr Twp.
Dispatched full station due for a tractor fire endangering a structure. All 50 units cancelled enroute by
59 chief. 74. August 2415:47Cherry Tree VFD – Cherry Tree
Dispatched for one engine non-emergency stand by into St.520. E501 responded no calls were received
while handling the stand by.
75. August 2517:37Cherry Ridge – Northern Cambria
Dispatched for structure fire cherry ridge apartments, Stations 55 and 58 dispatched to assist. E501,
T502, U503 and R504 responded. E501 to the scene R504 staged at hydrant. All other units sent to
staging area at Northern Cambria swimming pool. E501 on scene reporting no fire all units cancelled.
Cambria 911 advised call was from a cell phone from the Cherry Tree area; matter was turned over to the
Northern Cambria Police Department.
76. September 14 16:39Cherry Ridge – Northern Cambria
Dispatched for a vehicle fire at the cherry ridge apartments. R504 responded, police on scene advising
working fire. R504 on scene to find engine compartment fire, 1 ¾ CAFS line pulled to extinguish.
77. September 22 21:34Railroad Ave – Northern Cambria
Dispatched for a structure fire mobile home fully involved, stations 55 and 58 dispatched to assist. E501
on scene pulled 1 ¾ CAFS line for a knockdown from the exterior of the structure. T502 on scene
feeding E501, E582 forward lay if secondary water supply was needed. Crews made entry for mop up
and Thermal Imaging Camera used to check for any hot spots
78. September 29 21:09Elder Ave – Northern Cambria
Dispatched for a structure fire, stations 55 and 58 dispatched to assist. E501, T502 to the scene R504
forward lay to the scene. Crews made entry with 1 ¾ CAFS line to extinguish. Salvage and overhaul
completed. Fire was contained to basement area and area around fireplace. 79. October 7 21:09Main St. – Cherry Tree
Dispatched E501 and T502 due to assist St.520 with a structure fire, shed fire. E501, T502 and U503
responded, T502 staged on scene for water supply, E501 and U503 staged at old BP gas station. All
units released by 520 chief.
80. October 18 10:35Maple Ave. – Northern Cambria Dispatched for wires down per 50 assistant 2 on scene all units can cancel telephone line was removed from roadway. 81. October 22 19:21Double Dam Rd. – Susq. Twp. Dispatched for vehicle fire endangering a wooded area. R504 and U503 responded, on scene found one passenger car fully involved off the roadway. SCBA men pulled 1¾” CAFS line. Knockdown was complete, PD on scene all units returned. 82. October 2802:43Maple Ave – Northern Cambria Dispatched for wires down. 50 assistants on scene reporting tree down across the roadway on power lines. R504 responded removed tree and power line from roadway, Cambria advised Penelec of the incident and pole number. 83. October 31 01:00 Cabbage Rd - Barr Twp. Dispatched in place of E592, cancelled due to E592 responding. 84. November 11 22:41 Grace St. – Susq. Twp Dispatched to assist 460 with a low hanging tree. R504 responded pulled tree down and removed from roadway. 85. November 4 18:12 Philadelphia Ave. – Northern Cambria Dispatched for a flu fire, E501, U503 and R504 responded. On scene found fireplace flu backed up causing residence to fill with smoke. PPV fans used to vent residence, foam extinguisher used for hot spots. Residence was checked with thermal imaging camera with nothing found. 86. November 8 17:25 Bigler Ave – Northern Cambria Dispatched to assist police with debris on the roadway due to a vehicle accident. R504 responded, on scene both vehicles were removed from roadway, glass was removed and absorbents put down for fluids. 87. November 9 11:30 Crawford Ave. – Northern Cambria Dispatched for odor investigation. E501 on scene found several residences with odor of gas. Determined to be coming from old sewer system, located cleanout and flushed system out with tide and 1000 gal. of water. Several residences checked with meter with nothing found. 88. November 16 03:53 False activation by Cambria 911. 89. November 26 17:24David St. – Northern Cambria Dispatched for a structure fire, 50 First Assistant on scene advising stove fire now out all units with the exception of E501 are to cancel, E501 proceed in nonemergency. E501 on scene ppv fan used for ventilation. 90. November 2820:24Rear Philadelphia Ave– Northern Cambria Dispatched for a propane leak outside the structure. E501 responded found bleeder valve leaking. Cambria notified Gas Company, 50 personnel secured scene and metered periodically with no readings. Representative from Gas Company on scene closed bleeder valve. 91. December 122:25Oak St. – Northern Cambria Dispatched for a one-vehicle accident vehicle on its side. R504 responded, Cambria gave update vehicle was not on its side, is to be on the embankment with minor confinement, 450 to be involved in the accident. R504 on scene found cruiser on the embankment not stable with officer still in vehicle. Straps attached to cruiser and trees for stabilization to extricate officer. Officer extricated with no injuries. 50 personnel stabilized cruiser while 450 officer 3 removed off the embankment. Cruiser removed with no damage. 92. December 309:29Maple Ave. – Northern Cambria Dispatched for a lift assist. Personnel responded by private vehicles to assist 68-1 with lifting of a female patient. Dispatched for stand by in our station for station 520. At 22:12 Cambria advised 520 Chief requesting one engine into station 520. E501 responded to station 520 with no incidents handled. 94. December 518:55Fees Ln. – Barr Twp. Dispatched T502 due assisting station 59 with a structure fire. T502 responded and cancelled enroute by 59 Chief. 95. December 1719:41Stadium Dr. – Northern Cambria Dispatched for a lift assist. Personnel on scene assisted medic 68-1 with patient extrication from residence to EMS unit. 96. December 2516:59Nicktown Hill Rd. – Barr Twp. Dispatched T502 due to assist st.59 with a structure fire. T502 and U503 responded, while enroute call upgraded to working fire. On scene T502 supplied 4 loads of water and personnel assisted with extinguishment. 97. December 2606:09Nicktown Hill Rd. – Barr Twp. Dispatched T502 due for a rekindle of previous alarm. Held in station and later cancelled by 59 OIC.